Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Some photos


A minutes old Anna with Daddy
(she did a great snow white impression for the first few moments!)

Any regular readers will forgive the stunning background of BOXES.
Here are a couple of photos of the family


Erin, Billy, Me, Anna and Christopher all chatting together for the first time



Billy, Nana Julie and Anna!




Two sisters amid the chaos - where they are pretty much destined to be!

These photos are completely untouched and not professionally taken at all, can you tell?
But they show the loves of my life, so I just thought I'd share!

3 comments:

Momma Bug said...

That is a lovely crew you have there friend!
A word though... let that mum do the carrying for a bit longer, I know you feel wonderful, but you need to still feel that great in a couple weeks when real life and midnight feedings kick in ;-)
Take care to rest as much as possible ( I know, ha. ha.)
I know, trust me!

Miss Anna is just beautiful! I can't wait to hear your story:-)

Jess said...

True, true *sigh* once the birthing buzz fades I will probably hit a bit of a wall if I don't take it easy! Thanks :)

Angie said...

you have a beautiful family. Keep up the good work. angie