While we are over there for surgery I will not blog every day like I have with other hospitalisations because we will have the kids there with us. Plus, I tend to be a bit of a workaholic and I need to take more regular breaks from the computer.
I will try and keep everyone in the loop but don't panic if I don't post for a day or so - no news will usually be good news and the actual surgery will not take place until toward the end of the week.
If you know us in real life please SMS rather than call as we will want to keep our phone lines free for the hospital to contact us. We will call you back when we have a moment. If you must call, please only call Jon's phone. This will keep at least one phone always free for the hospital to contact us.
If you want to support us during this time, you can:
- Pray, don't underestimate the importance of it.
- Send an e-mail or leave a message in the comments showing your support.
- I have the donations button on the support page functioning for those wanting to show tangible support (but please do not feel obliged - but any donations are accepted with gratitude)
- Give your kids an extra hug and kiss tonight and pray a prayer of thanks.
- If you are local to Melbourne and wish to drop of a prepared meal for a family of two adults and five kiddos, shoot me a message or SMS and I will give you the details of where we are staying. My e-mail address is tasjess (at) gmail (dot) com
- If our kids call you Aunty or Uncle and you want to babysit to give Jon and I a chance to take a walk together, grab dinner or go make out in the car shoot us an SMS. If you are a strange person from internet land who has never met us in real life but really loves kids, thanks but we restrict baby-sitting duty to strange people we know ;)
We would prefer that visitors for Kaylee wait until she is stable in the Koala ward - ICU is a full on place.
This is the big one.
God is ever faithful and good and His hand is over us.
And I may just be peeing my pants a little bit.
|Kaylee Grace, rocking the Fauxhawk|