Monday, March 02, 2009

Climbing back on the Wagon

Last weeks goals and how I did:

Walk to the post office three times this week..........did it
Use my exercise videos three times this week..........only managed twice
Take iron daily.........forgot once
Restrict yummy treats to Wednesday afternoon tea and Sabbath Meals...........I had a Date Night splurge as well, but other than that I did OK - except for the chocolate milk.
Snack only on raw fruit and veg.........there were a few unauthorised sandwiches to be honest!! And chocolate milk
Drink at least 1.5L per day.......I did have a few days where I didn't manage this
Do Kegel Exercises twice a day.............................did it

The major thing hampering my efforts is me not getting to bed until late (or getting to bed and then reading, talking or using the lap top until late!). Being tired makes me hungry and stops me getting up early enough or with enough energy to exercise in the morning. So next weeks goals are:

Walk to the post office three times this week
Use my exercise videos three times this week
Take iron daily
Restrict yummy treats to Wednesday afternoon tea and Sabbath Meals
Snack only on raw fruit and veg
Drink at least 1.5L per day
Do Kegel Exercises twice a day
Bed by 11:30 pm

No comments: