Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday

In the interest of transparency, that is, you looking through me and seeing HIM, I am participating in Not Me Monday this week. So...



* It wasn't me who threatened to take the cat back to the RSPCA shelter and exchange him for a dog after the rotten animal PEED ALL OVER MY PJ PANTS!!!!! And everything else in the house.

* It wasn't me who started blogging after doing the banking even though my house is in total chaos and my children running wild. Nope, not me.

* And I certainly wouldn't have my children sitting down in front of the TV while I did it, even if it is educational and it's raining outside. No way would I try and justify sitting kids in front of TV as a babysitter by calling it educational, no!

* It wasn't me who ate milo and brown sugar last night with a spoon after the kids went to bed. I wouldn't do that, never.

* It wasn't ME who told Christopher to go and find the cat, knowing full well Christopher would chase said cat, just because it may buy me a few minutes peace to get tea.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments: