Monday, March 24, 2008

First Exercise Post

Well, I have actually done surprisingly well (so far!). While I haven't exercised strictly every second day, I have exercised 3 out of the last 5. I dug out my Pilates video tapes (yes, video, that is how old they are!) and I am feeling the difference already. Plus Jon and I bought an exercise bike yesterday! I am going to alter my aim to exercise 30 minutes 4 times a week. I think that should be achievable. I was a little surprised to find 2kg gone when I got on the scales this morning - seems the exercise even managed to counter balance hot cross buns and easter eggs!

1 comment:

Theresa's Notes said...

Hello, I'm Theresa and I too am taking the Moms of Exercise Challenge. And thought I would drop by and say hello.

your children are really cute, and your blog is nice. I'll be dropping by again. Have a great day.