I have lost 1kg. I've gone from100kg (220 pounds) to 97kg (213.4 pounds)
60% of the way to my February goal so if I get into gear maybe it will still happen.
Even with the cake/PMS brain, horrendous reflux from Kaylee meaning I spent most of my time in an arm chair and lack of time meaning I defrosted meat pies for lunch or ate chips on more than one occassion - it's progress.
So, Olympic dreams aside, why do I want to loose weight?
* I need to be in decent condition to cope with the physical demands if
raising my beautiful brood.
* I will handle stress better if in reasonable
condition and I anticipate a little stress in our future!
want to feel good about myself and catch the eye of my darling hubby.
* Seeing as Kaylee may be dependent for her whole life I need to be as
healthy as I can for as long as I can.
* I want to be able to help my kids
out when they are adults - either with my grandkids or whatever other
endeavour they choose to pursue - and I need to be fit in order to do
* I am cheep and finding decent quality clothes, in styles I like, in my size is expensive and time consuming
So eyes on the prize.
No birthdays this week.
Perhaps I will even get to go for a walk??