Monday, November 28, 2011

Ginger Bear goes to Hostible

Ginger Bear has a piece of yarn taped to his nose.

The other end is taped to a small ziploc bag which is topped up regularly with a toy baby's bottle.

Ginger Bear has a 'lion' (line) on his 'test' (chest) - so I am reliably informed (I can't see it, the ginger hair seems to be blocking my view).

Ginger Bear is a little bit sick and needs to go to hostible (hospital).

Ginger Bear is now in the hostible with his mummy taking care of him with the help of nurse Erin who is dressed in scrubs and wielding various syringes and other medical implements.

I think I will let them have their game for a little longer, school work and chores can wait.

3 comments:

loving, laughing and learning said...

sounds like play therapy at its best and most adorable

Seaweed and Raine said...

Awww. Anna is too cute. So is she going to join her big sister in the medical profession? :)

DaughterofEve said...

Hehehe...I love a childs way of processing :)