Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Breath, then do the next thing

Miss Kaylee Grace is breathing room air.

No prongs, not dots, no nuffin!

Our old foe reflux is ramping up now that Kaylee is getting all her food through her tube and the tummy doctors are getting involved.  There are rumblings in that area and I will share what the plan is once we have something more definite.

I have been writing in my nature journal and watching the birds and parklands out the window of Kaylee's room.  It is an indulgence that is doing me good.  Somehow writing down the names of clouds, birds and trees and stretching my writer's muscles in a different direction gives a bit of balance to my mind.

Kaylee is not happy today with reflux and tummy pain.  I am hoping the tummy doctors can make a good plan for my girl.

2 comments:

Seaweed and Raine said...

Ripper for not needing O2! You go Kaylee. :)
Hope the Drs. sort out her reflux quickly. Praying that she has a restful night tonight. You too young mama! :)
xox

Momma Bug said...

Oh Hooray for the parts to Whoop about! Yay for therapy in the form of a pen, and Yippee for the next thing!

Love you dear friend!

I think I missed you last night and the internet decided to die temporarily. I'll write as soon as I can!