Thursday, July 12, 2007

A bit of a hectic week!

Nothing special that made it so I guess, I just feel like I have been flat out. We had our first rental inspection this morning that was a bit nerve racking. The house was fine, the children were abominable!! Just goes to show doesn't it?? Anyway,

Erin:
has discovered how to count. Rather than just pointing to something and saying "onetwothreefourfive.." she does one-to-one correspondence and actually counts what is there. She is still thrilled with her night light, although I haven't caught her reading stories to it for a while.

Billy:
has learned to say "tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle!!!" which is very amusing. Especially as he tries to tickle his plate or a chair. He moves like greased lightening, especially when there is mischief involved, and breaks out the cuddles and kisses with great regularity.


The Newest Bubba:
is now well and truely there. I have to wake up and rearrange 3 different pillows to roll over (one under the belly, one between the knees and the one under my head LOL). I am getting out the baby clothes tomorrow :D I restrained myself a few extra days because of the inspection.

The Garden:
has a freshly planted bed which will be spring flowers (hopefully!) and lots more pruning.

Projects:
I forgot to mention last week I am redoing my home management book which takes up a fair bit of time at the moment.

Jess



Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

No comments: