Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Well, here is the new blog!

I wasn't happy with the other blog, it has been acting up. I will sort out a better system for the photos soon but here are a few pics from Victoria to tide you over ;)
My Granny with Billy

The Kids and Me

Erin talking to Nana Julie's ducks

Billy, Granny Nanny, Erin and me

Granny Nanny and Erin
Erin:
loves the new house. We're going to 2 playgroups a week which she is stoked about. We stop in at the op shop on Mondays and last Monday the ladies gave her a pair of purple rabbit ears because she is so good when she visits :) At the 'big' playgroup (wednesdays with about 30 kids) the older girls kept trying to carry her around which was hysterical to watch. She loved it! Some of the kids find her a little overwhelming but they survive LOL She falls asleep in the pram on the way home which should indicate just how much she does at playgroup!

Billy:
has started a strange habit of grabbing the edge of his play gym, pulling the whole thing over and chewing on it! He is nearly as big as some of the 6 month olds at playgroup. Last weigh in he was over 16 pounds. He is almost entirely in 00 clothing now. He is a real chuckle chops and belly laughs very easily now. We're still getting back in routine but we're getting there.

House:
is great! Still unpacking of course but it is very nice. A lot warmer than the last place. Jon hooked up the dishwasher on the weekend so I am A VERY happy girl now :) I love my dishwasher.

Garden:
is blooming like crazy! Camelias are going crazy, daffodils are nodding, dasies are peppering the lawn. I bought a tomato plant the other day which I am keeping in the patio until it is warm enough to plant out.


Craft:
is a bit stalled at the moment. I am sorting out my craft room which is very exciting. I am hoping it will be sorted soon and I can get stuck in and enjoy having the space. Even knitting is completely stalled as I don't even sit down in the evenings until I am so tired I can't do anything. I hate moving with a passion.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker


Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

No comments: